Powerful Self Love Affirmations
When was the last time you have shown you some love? If the answer was today, congrats, you are already a self lovebug who takes care of what matters the most.
If not, you will benefit from these powerful self love affirmations even more.
Positive affirmations will help ingrain in your brain all your awesomeness.
The inner conversation you keep having with yourself will eventually affect your subconscious mind, which, in turn, will accept those thoughts to be true.
That is why practicing saying over and over an affirmation is essential to reinforce the statement until it becomes real.
Don’t occupy your mind with negative self-talking and stuff that doesn’t serve you.
Isn’t it astonishing to know we can change our thoughts about ourselves through positive thinking and repetition? Yep, our reality is shaped by our thoughts. Powerful huh?
This post contains affiliate links. It means that if you made a purchase through my links I might earn a commission, with no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, visit my Disclosure Policy page.
Self Love Mantras
This is how I do it. Every day after waking up, I choose a few affirmations that are the most fitting to what is going on at that moment.
Then, I go in front of the mirror, look myself straight in the eye, and repeat the self love mantras for 5 minutes or so.
- I love myself, unconditionally.
- I approve of myself. I accept all my flaws and imperfections.
- I am courageous. I embrace change.
- I am resilient, smart, and resourceful. I can get through anything.
- Today, I will do better than yesterday.
- I am worthy of love and happiness. I am enough.
- I am deserving of the best in life. Great things are always coming my way.
- I can do hard things. I can overcome any challenge and keep moving forward.
- I am happy and blessed to live an amazing life.
- I am unstoppable. I can accomplish any goal I set for myself.
The Secret To Get The Most Benefit From Your Affirmations
There is a little secret for getting the most benefit from your words.
When reaffirming your qualities and bad@ssery through self love affirmations, you must believe in EVERY. SINGLE. WORD. coming out of your mouth and say it OUTLOUD. Don’t be shy!
And maybe once again, a little louder for the people in the back!
Pick your favorite affirmations from this post. Read them daily for a few minutes.
Early morning is the ideal time to start your day off right, improve your mood, and boost self-esteem.
At first, it might sound fake to say all those lovely words about you. Don’t get hung up on that. In time, it will come naturally.
Be Proud Of Who You Are
How dare you think you are the last cookie of the package! It is actually sad we are embarrassed to show love and admiration towards ourselves.
It should actually feel great to admit you are awesomesauce. It is healthy to embrace who you are with all the flaws and the stuff that comes with being yourself.
There is no other person like you—embrace what makes you unique. Celebrate being one of a kind and stay true to yourself.
Be proud of all your accomplishments and the journey you have gone through so far. You are a strong lady and kudos to you for seeking more ways to love yourself. You rock lady!
Self Love Journal
Starting a self love journal will help you become more aware of yourself and your feelings and emotions.
Write down everything you dislike about yourself and think about how you can shift that mindset into a positive one.
Instead of beating yourself up with the thought, “I hate my body and how fat I look,” replace it with “I appreciate all the things my body does for me. I commit to nourishing it with nutritious food and love.”
After getting into the habit of journaling, you will notice how your relationship with yourself shifts from a place of unappreciation to a place of gratitude.
Learn to be kind to yourself and let go of the need to be perfect. A self love journal is an effective way to get the message across to your subconscious mind reprogramming your brain, stopping self-doubt, and any insecurities you may have. Writing can also be very therapeutic.
- Be Obsessively Grateful Always Even When Life Is Hard
- How To Stop Self Doubt From Killing Your Dreams In 6 Bulletproof Steps
- 6 Compelling Reasons To Strive For Progress Not Perfection And Get Stuff Done
- The Fascinating Self Discovery Journey To Find Yourself In 7 Steps
- 100 Thought-Provoking Journal Prompts For Self-Discovery
97 Powerful Self Love Affirmations
As promised, here is a list packed with the most compelling self love affirmations that will make you fall in love with yourself all over again.
For your delight. Enjoy!
- I am a boss lady kicking some serious booty.
- I show up as the woman I am meant to be.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am a work in progress. Ever evolving.
- I am committed to self-education.
- Today, I am better than yesterday.
- I am a priority. I put myself first.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I am powerful. I can do anything I want. Watch me!
- I choose to live in the present and let go of the past.
- I make life happens FOR me.
- I am proud of the woman I have become.
- All I need is within myself.
- Today, I choose me.
- I believe in me.
- My potential is unlimited.
- I am living my best life.
- I feel young and beautiful. Age is just a number.
- I have what it takes. The sky’s the limit!
- I think before I act.
- I am 110% committed to my goals.
- I have big plans for myself.
- I am only in competition against myself.
- My happiness depends on me solely.
- I am whole and complete.
- I am a goal digger.
- I am bad@ss. I get it done.
- I am productive and use my time wisely.
- I am a successful business woman.
- I hustle. I don’t quit.
- I work hard for what I want.
- Others’ opinions don’t affect me.
- I have the power to transform my life.
- I don’t apologize for who I am.
- I see a bright future ahead.
- I am optimistic and choose to see the good in every situation.
- I let go of negative self-talk and self-doubt.
- I don’t dwell on petty stuff.
- I don’t take anything personally.
- I value the simple things.
- I choose to be happy.
- I am more than what meets the eye.
- I am my most valuable asset.
- I radiate confidence and positivity.
- I already have everything I need.
- I am a great mother.
- I am fierce.
- My mistakes don’t define me. I learn from them.
- I am growing and learning every single day.
- I face my fears.
- The best is yet to come.
- I am deserving of wealth and financial freedom.
- I am debt-free.
- Money comes to me easily.
- I am a magnet to abundance.
- I am surrounded by love and positivity.
- I am driven and passionate about what I do.
- I always give my best shot.
- I am a high achiever.
- I have my back.
- The universe has me covered.
- I acknowledge my accomplishments and successes.
- I am successful.
- I live life in my own terms.
- I succeed in everything I do.
- I am focused on my journey.
- I am determined to get to the finish line.
- I bounce back quickly from setbacks.
- I relentlessly pursue my dreams.
- I am committed to personal growth.
- I graciously accept compliments.
- I love my body, and all it does for me.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I fuel my body with nutritious, healthy food.
- I take great care of my body and mind.
- I am fabulous in every way.
- I don’t take life too seriously.
- I am ready to conquer the world.
- I am accountable for my actions. I own my sh*t.
- I make my own choices and decisions.
- I forgive those who did me wrong.
- I am free to do whatever I want.
- I am creating my future.
- I get rid of thoughts that don’t serve me.
- I cultivate good habits.
- The universe wants me to succeed.
- I set healthy boundaries.
- I attract amazing people into my life.
- I am grateful for all I have.
- I recognize and seize the opportunity.
- I honor my values and principles.
- I matter, and my opinion matters.
- I feel at peace with myself.
- I am prosperous.I live an abundant life.
- The universe loves me.
- I am my biggest cheerleader.
- I bet on myself. I am enough.
Check The Self-Love Project by Eloise King, a 6 weeks online program.
This program will help you cultivate 12 simple daily habits to gain inner strength, emotional stability, be more optimistic, and live a meaningful life.